Sunday 5 August 2012

Interest:
  • Traveling & Sight Seeing
  • Watching Movies
  • Playing Sports - Badminton & Bowling

Dreams: Produce movie that shall give high impact and influence in the film industry locally and  internationally.

Aspirations: One of Malaysia's Finest Film Director and Producer

I Came From: A decent nuclear family with parents, one elder brother and 3 sisters who live in Alor Star, Kedah. By the way, I'm the youngest in the family.

My Childhood: Filled with colorful memories. I was born in Selangor as I was told but I spent most of my life in Alor Star, Kedah. I was very much raised there.

Family Conditions: My Father was in an army and my Mom is very much a house wife. They are running a small retail business in Kepala Batas. Despite of their busy life, they still make time for the kids. All in all, I am living in a happy and lively environment.

Three Experiences Making The Most Lasting Impression on Me were:
  • Graduated from Unisel and got my first diploma.
  • Married to my lovely husband.
  • Gave birth to two beautiful daughters.

Ten Most Important Given Circumstances are:
  • Complete my assignments in timely manner.
  • Help others and give guidance to those who needs.
  • Be ready for every classes attend.
  • Memorize important notes.
  • Score all classes in flying colors.
  • Get my new Mac this semester.
  • Firm up my silat knowledge & skill.
  • Get to know my lecturers.
  • Understand all subject matters in deep.
  • Master my knowledge & skill as film director.

What Films Have You Watched Recently:
  • Ice Age 4: Continental Drift
  • The Avangers
  • Battleship

Share Some Thoughts on Your Most Favorite And Least Favorite Films:
  • Most Favorite:  Battleship (2012)
    • Why:
      1. The CGI effects make all the alien characters and ships look very realistic.
      2. It manages to deliver a human-alien combat experience.
      3. It makes you feel like you are playing the board game.

  • Least Favorite:  Mars Attack (1996)
    • Why:
      1. It gives you unsure of what to think.
      2. In the end, I only know that I hate the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment